Friday, December 12, 2008

Blog Update

Hello, all.
I have been holed up for the last 2.5 days getting over a cold, so now that I have a little extra strength and time, I have uploaded a series of neglected photos from the last quarter. A heavy course load and graduate school applications strapped me for time, but I should be much more diligent in the coming months. I should have lots of great shots in the next few weeks with the Christmas/New Year holiday, especially considering that I leave for Hawaii this Sunday. I haven't been home in over a year, so I am especially excited to see friends and family. In this post I have listed and linked back to some of the more interesting posts I have put up today since August, which I hope you will enjoy:

Last True Day of Summer
Ben Folds and Missy Higgins @ Congress
Northwestern Wildcats vs. Michigan State
Last Fall at DePaul 08
Mark and Jordan's Wedding
Amadeus at the Chicago Shakespeare Theatre
Ryan and Friends at Brownstones
Halloween '08 at the Dollhouse
Birthday Celebrations for Cinthya
Birthday Celebrations for Drew
First Snowfall at DePaul 08
Holiday Theatre Fun with Drew

0 comments: